Friday, October 15, 2010

I Don't Want to Hide

How do you start a blog like this?  What kind of post do you write to start off?

I surely do not know.

I don't know if this is something I'm called to do or just something I want to do. 

I want to get all of this off my chest.  I want to stop pretending things were not what they were.  I want to stop protecting everyone around me.  I want to heal.  I want to do these things in love, as God wants for me to.

I want to find the joy He has promised for me.

And I hope to help even just one hurting heart out there - one who feels so alone.  Because they aren't.  If it's you, you're not alone.

If you want, say hi.  I'd love to meet you and travel with you on your journey.

1 comment:

  1. You are a brave soul for stepping out like this, and I think this is really needed. I know that it will be hard for some to comment because of the shame involved, but know that people will read this when they find you here building this safe place. Even if they don't always comment, you will make them feel like they are not alone. I know that I don't know you, but I am proud of you for taking this step, and you should be proud of you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I know this isn't the easiest blog to leave comments on because of the sensitivity of these issues, but please do comment, even anonymously. I would love to hear from you.