Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sometimes You Just Need to Whack a Mole

Whack A Mole Fever There is so much thinking, journalling, reasoning, praying, deciphering, talking, listening when it comes to recovery. Even when it comes to relationships in every day life if you're a thoughtful person.

There are MANY times it gets easy to just get bogged down in it. To feel like its a never ending cycle and like its never going to get better.

I look forward to when I take my kids to Chuck E. Cheese's. I don't think most parents say that because it's also a place that could completely drive you crazy because of the sheer noise and activity within that small space. I would definitely go crazier than I already feel in there if it wasn't for Whack a Mole.

That game completely redeems that place and my frustrations with myself. And let me tell you, I am thankful I have children that are age appropriate to be in there so I can go in with them and play that game. :)

I can't help but think that Jesus would have played Whack a Mole with the children when He was walking around down here.

Maybe He's the one who made it up.

Just something light hearted today to get out of the bogginess.

Here's to Whack A Mole.

1 comment:

I know this isn't the easiest blog to leave comments on because of the sensitivity of these issues, but please do comment, even anonymously. I would love to hear from you.